- 2 packets x 200g Ferguson flathead fillets, thawed in the refrigerator overnight
- 80g butter, diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Large handful rocket
- 1 fennel bulb, tops and outer layer removed, middle thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried currants or raisins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Method (Serves 4)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with non-stick paper. Place the Ferguson Flathead fillets on the tray. Place a few pieces of butter on each fillet. Sprinkle the capers, parsley, half of the lemon juice and a pinch of salt over the tray. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, or until Flathead is cooked through.
- Place the rocket, fennel slices, currants, olive oil, remaining lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper into a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- To serve, divide the salad and Flathead between four plates, and top with butter sauce.
(Dietary specifications: Gluten free. For Lactose free, use Lactose free butter.)