- 1 packet x 200g Ferguson garfish fillets, thawed in the refrigerator overnight
- 1 slice white bread, crust removed
- 2 tablespoons green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends removed
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Roughly tear the bread into small pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Add the olives, parsley, anchovy, garlic, half the olive oil, and a pinch of pepper. Mix to combine.
- Lay two 30cm pieces of cooking twine on a chopping board, 5cm apart. Place a garfish fillet across the two pieces of twine, skin side down.
- Add a tablespoon of filling to the fillet, and fold to enclose. Tie the two pieces of twine around the garfish, and place on the prepared baking tray. Continue until all of the garfish is stuffed.
- Place the cherry tomatoes and broccoli on the tray. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the whole tray and sprinkle with salt. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the garfish is cooked through.
(Dietary specifications: Lactose free. For Gluten free, use Gluten free bread)