- Cauliflower, blanched & drained
- Red Lentil, cooked & drained
- Cashews, unsalted
- Sour Cream/90ml Coconut Cream
- Curry Powder
- Coriander, Fresh Chopped
- Lemon Freshly juiced
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil two separate pots of lightly salted water, cook Cauliflower and Lentils in separate pots and drain.
- Sautee Cauliflower, Cashews and Curry Powder with Olive Oil in a hot pan until toasted.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and blend until desired consistency.
- Serve with Tucker’s Natural Quinoa Multifibre Crackers.