- 1 lb salmon fillets cut into 4 portions
- 6 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- One Lenswood pink lady apple sliced finely and cored
- 1 avocado sliced finely
For the dressing
- Ratio 2/3 oil to 1/3 balsamic vinegar
- as for every 1/2 cup add a heaped tablespoon Dijon mustard
Method (Serves 4)
- Seer the salmon in a nonstick pan with a little salt and pepper and no oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Take out the pan and let rest and cool.
- Assemble the salad in a large bowl and mix in the dressing so you can toss well, to coat the leaves. add the salmon and serve.