- 2 cups mixed nuts, unsalted
- 2 tablespoons honey (rice malt syrup or maple syrup for vegan)
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 orange, zested
- 2 tablespoons chai lords latte powder
- Chilli (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 170 C and line a baking tray.
- In a small saucepan, gently heat the honey with the Chai Lords powder and orange zest.
- Add the salt and chopped dried chilli if using.
- Add the nuts to the pan and stir quickly to coat evenly.
- Spread the nut mixture evenly over the pan and roast for approximately 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray before eating.